The perfect summertime drink to cool you off after a hot day outside.
- 3–4 c diced seedless watermelon
- 1 c ice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2–4 mint leaves
- Cut and dice up watermelon.
- Combine diced watermelon, ice and honey in blender.
- Pulse until combined.
- Pour into cup and add mint leaves.
- You can substitute maple syrup for honey.
- You can turn this from a mocktail to cocktail by adding any alcohol of choice.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: watermelon mint slushie, beverages, mocktails, drinks, summertime