Tomatoes, cucumbers and avocados, oh my! This simple salad is sure to be refreshing and delicious especially during the summertime or any time of year.
For the salad:
- 4–5 medium size tomatoes (diced)
- 2 cucumbers (diced)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 2/3 cup feta cheese
For the dressing:
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Chop all vegetables up and place in large mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of vegetables.
- To prepare the dressing, combine all dressing ingredients and mix together.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- To make this dairy free, use any type of dairy free cheese that crumbles over top.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Countertop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: summer salads, tomato, cucumber and avocado salad,