An all in one supper that’s great for those busy days. This Whole 30 version of a sausage, potato and veggie sheet pan meal is sure to be a family weeknight favorite.
- 1 pkg chicken apple sausage (sliced)
- 2 c broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1 medium potato (diced)
- 3 carrots (chopped)
- 1/4 c avocado oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line an oven tray with parchment paper.
- Chop, dice and slice all meat and veggies.
- Place all ingredients on tray.
- Drizzle overtop all ingredients the avocado oil.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Take out and let cool, then serve.
- Make sure to chop the potatoes into smaller squares so that they will cook evenly with the other vegetables.
- For whole 30, make sure to check the ingredients on the sausage to avoid nitrates and added sugar.
- Category: Sheet Pan
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan meal, whole 30, easy weeknight meal,