These sausage and veggie egg muffins make a great quick breakfast that can be enjoyed anywhere. Packed with wholesome real food ingredients- these egg cups are gluten-free, dairy-free, Whole 30 compliant and paleo.
- 10 eggs
- 1 lb ground breakfast pork sausage
- 5–6 small potatoes
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prep muffin tin by spraying with oil or use silicone baking cups.
- Chop peppers and onions into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
- Peel potatoes and using a cheese grater, grate the potatoes. You can also place them in a food processor and process, set aside.
- In a skillet on medium heat, brown sausage and sprinkle in the chili powder. Remove from heat.
- In a large glass bowl, crack 10 eggs, sprinkle with black pepper then whisk together.
- Combine all ingredients together and stir together.
- Pour into the individual muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: egg muffins, easy meal prep, gluten free, dairy free, sausage and veggie egg muffins, paleo, whole30