Emily’s Wholesome Kitchen knows how important your privacy is. We are committed to protecting your privacy and any personal information we collect about you.
Information We Collect
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Site may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address when you voluntarily submit this information by leaving a comment, subscribe to a newsletter or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Site may receive information about you from other sources such as if you use a third-party software through the Site.
- Automatically Collected Information: The Site automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Site. When using the Site, the Site will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, links clicked, pages you viewed, and dates/times when you accessed the Site.
How Your Information May Be Used
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. When visitors leave comments on the Site we collect the data shown in the comment form, and also the visitors IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- To improve service delivery and the quality of your visit.
- To send periodic emails.
- Third party use of personal information. The Site currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics– this service tracks Site usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Site. Google Analytics may collect your IP address, but no other personal information is gathered.
- Mailchimp– this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. Mailchimp stores your name and email address.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. This Site is run on a secure server using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area, then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have rights, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data maintained by us, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent/Changes to Policy
This policy was last modified on February 8, 2020