Just in time for Cinco de Mayo, the perfect salsa. In this post, you will learn how to be a pro and make the best homemade salsa.
- 28 oz can whole tomatoes (or 2 lbs fresh tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 jalapeno (chopped and de-seeded)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Place ingredients in a food processor or high powered blender.
- Pulse to combine.
- You can use canned tomatoes with the juice or whole fresh tomatoes. 1 28oz can is equivalent to 2 lbs of fresh tomatoes.
- Too make spicier, leave seeds in jalapeno.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: homemade salsa, fresh salsa,