This easy, simple step by step tutorial will teach you how to make the best chimichurri sauce. Great over top grilled meats, vegetables or salads.
- 1 c parsley (1 bunch is usually enough)
- 1 c cilantro (1 bunch is usually enough)
- 3/4 c olive oil
- 1/2 c red onion
- 3–4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Combine in a food processor the parsley, cilantro, red onion, garlic, vinegar, lemon/lime juices, salt and pepper.
- Pulse until fully combined.
- Pour the olive oil in as you pulse on low again.
- Remove from food processor and enjoy over your favorite dishes.
- It is important to combine and pulse all ingredients first then add the olive oil in slowly. This way the mixture combines well.
- Make ahead of time (1-2 days) to serve cool over top warm meats.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: South American
Keywords: chimichurri sauce, whole 30, how to make the best chimichurri sauce, easy chimichurri sauce,