Learn how to make creamy cashew butter at home. This easy to make pantry staple is gluten-free, paleo, Whole 30 and vegan friendly.
- 3 cups cashews
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Roast the cashews in the oven for 10-15 minutes on 350 degrees.
- Once cashews are cooled, place in food processor and add with it coconut oil, cinnamon and salt.
- Blend together. Scrape any excess off the sides of the blender and continue until mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Enjoy with your favorite fruits, vegetables or as a spread.
- See blog post for more detailed roasting instructions.
- See blog post for different variations you can make with cashew butter.
- This recipe can be done with almonds to make almond butter.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: creamy cashew butter, cashew butter, paleo nut butter, homemade cashew butter