Looking to simplify your life. Try baking bacon in the oven. This method will not only save you time but no over burnt bacon or curly ended pieces. Nice evenly crisp pieces that will have you craving more…..BACON!!!!
- 1 package of bacon
- Prep cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- Place bacon evenly on sheet and into the cold oven.
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until as crispy as you like.
- Take out of oven and remove for sheet to cool.
- See recipe for tips of making it the best oven baked bacon!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American