Building a charcuterie board for just two does not have to be hard or complicated. In this post, I will show you how to build an easy charcuterie board for two. Great for an at home date night or a snack between friends.
- 2–3 oz meat per person
- 2–4 oz cheese (hard or soft) per person
- 15–20 crackers per person
- 1 vegetable of choice
- 1 fruit of choice
- 1 ferment of choice
- 1 dip bowl of choice
- 1 handful of nuts (optional)
- 1 handful of chocolates (optional)
- Gather all ingredients and chop up any veggies if needed.
- Place dip bowl in center of board.
- Places crackers/bread coming from the edges in a diagonal pattern creating an S shape on the board.
- Place the meats alongside the crackers/bread.
- Place cheeses alongside the meat.
- Align fruit and vegetables around the dip bowl.
- Place ferments in ramekins or alongside the edges of the board.
- If adding nuts or chocolate candies, place behind the fruit/vegetables.
- There is no right or wrong way to do a charcuterie board. You can make it as basic or extravagant as you want it to be.
- See blog posts on best places to buy charcuterie board items and save money.
- Build a charcuterie board for a meal or appetizer. This will determine how much food is actually needed.
- Use colorful foods to make the board pop.
- Great for an in home date night, gift idea or afternoon with a friend.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Countertop
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: charcuterie board, charcuterie board for two, date night, appetizer, how to make, snack, new years eve, valentine's day