This gluten free version of zucchini cranberry bread is wonderful to use as a dessert or to snack on anytime.
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 cup zucchini (shredded)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (unsweetened or sweetened)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8 x 8 loaf pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Shred zucchini using a cheese grater or food processor and remove excess water with paper towel.
- Combine all ingredients except cranberries into a large mixing bowl and stir together until batter forms.
- Pour cranberries in and fold into batter.
- Next, put mixture into loaf pan.
- Place in oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- To make your own oat flour, take old fashioned oats and blend them in a blender or food processor until fine like flour.
- Cranberries can be unsweetened or sweetened but must be dried.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free bread, gluten free zucchini cranberry bread, zucchini cranberry bread, healthy gluten free zucchini cranberry bread