This healthy blueberry oatmeal bake is the perfect breakfast to enjoy with family over the weekend and makes an awesome meal prep for the week.
- 2 3/4 cup gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking oil spray.
- Combine all ingredients into large mixing bowl, stir until combined.
- Pour into baking dish and spread evenly.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes.
- Take out, let cool then serve.
- If your wanting the bake to be more firm or to have a bread like texture, leave in an extra 5 minutes.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free breakfast bake, breakfast bake, blueberry oatmeal breakfast bake