This healthier, cleaner version of the Big Mac Special sauce will be a delight on top of homemade burgers, tacos and salads.
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp sweet relish
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine and stir all ingredients together.
- Let sit covered in refrigerator for minimum 1 hour.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour minimum, however the longer you let it sit the more blended the spices will be before serving.
- Shake or stir before serving.
- Best stored in a sealed tight mason jar in the refrigerator.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Assembly
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: McDonalds Secret Big Mac Sauce, healthy big mac sauce, secret sauce