These grain free breakfast tacos come together easily to make your morning that much better. Packed with healthy fat, protein and carbs, it’s the perfect breakfast. (GF + DF)
- 2 tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tbsp ghee
- In a skillet pan on medium heat, place tortilla shell down and warm each side for 1 minute. Set aside.
- In same skillet melt the ghee, scramble eggs then when done transfer to tortilla shell. Fry bacon is the same pan then transfer to tortilla shell.
- Slice avocado into 1 inch chunks and place on top of bacon.
- Top with salsa.
- For grain free, use Siete tortillas. They have several varieties of grain free to choose from- almond flour, cassava flour and chickpeas.
- Looking to make this vegetarian, omit the meat and sub for tofu, black beans or meat substitute of choice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: grain free, grain free breakfast tacos, breakfast tacos, easy breakfast, paleo, gluten free tacos