These delicious pumpkin chocolate chip oat muffins are a yummy breakfast treat or a great on the go snack. They are packed with oats to hold you over and nutritious pumpkin to satisfy those fall cravings.
- 1 cup quick cooked oats
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free 1 for 1 flour
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Then, add in the pumpkin puree, egg, coconut sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk all together.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture to the muffin pans and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to a wire cooling rack before serving.
- Quick cooked oats are the best to use as they will not dry out the muffins.
- This can be made dairy free with a plant based milk and dairy free chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free pumpkin chocolate chip oat muffins, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins,