This gluten free blueberry crumble made with fresh blueberries will be a delight for everyone at the table. Enjoy it as a nice treat with ice cream on top or as a sweet breakfast in the summertime.
- 3 c gluten free 1 for 1 baking flour ( I use Bob Red Mills)
- 4 c blueberries
- 1 c coconut sugar
- 3/4 c water
- 1/2 almond milk
- 5 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, ghee, baking powder, 1/2 cup of coconut sugar and 1/2 cup almond milk.
- Mix together until dough crumbles then set aside.
- In a baking dish, combine blueberries, arrowroot powder, 1/2 cup coconut sugar, lemon juice and water.
- Place baking dish in oven uncovered for 18-20 minutes.
- Add the crumble mixture to baking dish covering over all the blueberries.
- Cover crumble with a glass top or foil and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Crumble should be nice and golden brown when you take out.
- Let cool, then serve!
- You can use any kind of sugar-raw, cane, coconut, or maple. I just prefer coconut sugar due to the glycemic value.
- You can also use any kind of milk. I just prefer almond milk.
- The best Gluten Free 1 for 1 baking flour for this recipe is Bob Red Mills.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free blueberry crumble, blueberry crumble, dessert, summertime, dairy free