Baked gluten free ziti never tasted so good. Minimal ingredients, easy prep and loads of Italian flavor, this dish will be a family hit.
- 12 oz gluten free pasta (I use Jovial)
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 24 oz meat sauce
- 6 cup water
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Place noodles in pan with water on stove top to boil
- Boil noodles until the noodles can be cut but still firm
- Drain excess water
- Pour meat sauce to coat bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish
- Layer noodles on top
- Add cheese to corners of dish on top of noodles, then top with sauce
- Repeat sauce, noodles, cheese layering until you reach the top of dish
- Cover with aluminum foil
- Bake for 40 minutes
- Take out and let cool. Serve with salad, vegetables or bread of choice
- Variation: If you are looking to make the dish dairy free, you can use Kite Hill Almond Milk Ricotta. This almond-based cheese is a great alternative to use and has been tried with this recipe.
- When cooking noodles on stove top, make sure the noodles are still firm but can be cut through before transferring to baking dish.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: gluten free baked ziti, baked ziti, easy meals, gluten free pasta