These flourless cashew brownies are moist, gooey, creamy and make the perfect dessert. Paleo friendly and a vegan option is available.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup + 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray/grease a 9 x 9 baking dish and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Stir until a batter is formed.
- Pour batter into baking dish. Top with additional chocolate chips, if you desire.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Be sure to check at the 30 minute mark as each oven is different.
- Take out, let cool and drizzle warm cashew butter on top. Enjoy!
- You want the brownies to still be gooey when you take them out. They will continue to bake so no need to worry. To check, just use a toothpick or gently cut into one.
- See blog post for substitution recommendations.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: flourless cashew butter brownies, cashew butter brownies, paleo brownies, chewy cashew butter brownies