Easy, creamy and delicious peanut butter fudge that will melt in your mouth. A bite size holiday snack you will enjoy!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp powered sugar (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except powered sugar into mixing bowl.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take out and place in molds.
- Put back in refrigerator for 60 minutes.
- Take out of molds and cut into bite size pieces to enjoy.
- Sprinkle powered sugar on top (optional).
- Creamy peanut butter will give you the best consistency and texture for the fudge.
- Silicone molds are the best type of molds to use. You can find the ones I used here.
- Sprinkle powered sugar on top to give it a more festive kick.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Refrigeration
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: desserts, holiday desserts, easy peanut butter fudge, peanut butter fudge, fudge