Easy no bake chocolate chip bites are the perfect bite size snack. They are cool, chewy and oh so yummy. An excellent treat anytime of year.
- 2 1/2 cups oat flour
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients into one bowl and mix together.
- Once combined, place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- After the mixture has chilled, roll into individual size balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet in the freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
- Take out and let soften for 5 minutes before enjoying.
- See blog post on how to make your own oat flour.
- See blog post on variations to add in.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake desserts, no bake gluten free desserts, easy no bake chocolate chip