A lightly sweetened honey infused lemonade that is perfect for quenching your thirst on a hot summer’s day.
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup light-colored honey
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, strained
- Ice, for serving
- Lemon slice, garnishing
- Warm the water and honey in a pot over medium heat until the honey dissolves into the water
- Cover, refrigerate, and let steep for 2 hours
- Juice 6 medium size lemons using a juicer or juice press
- Make sure the juice is strained through a strainer leaving only the juice
- After 2 hours, stir in the lemon juice and serve over ice with a lemon slice added to each glass
- For light honey, white clover is best.
- Lemonade can be stored in the refrigerator in a covered pitcher for up to 1 week.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lemonade, honey lemonade, drink, mocktail, summertime