Whether your looking to impress your significant other or just want to enjoy a weekend brunch with a few friends, this easy breakfast charcuterie board is absolutely perfect. Since we are gluten free over here, I will show you just how simple it can be to customize it to fit your dietary needs.
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs, halved
- 2–4 Waffles, divided or cut into squares
- 6–8 Sausage Links, cooked
- 2–4 Mini Cinnamon buns
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup jam (strawberry, blackberry, grape, peach)
- 1/2 cup syrup
- Cook bacon, sausage and waffles. Set aside.
- Line your board with parchment paper. This step is optional but will help it not to get any grease stains from the meat.
- Add blackberries, grapes and jam to small bowls. Arrange on board, spacing them apart as it is visually appealing.
- Pour syrup into small container and arrange on to the board.
- Start with one ingredient, and arrange on the board then the next one and so on. Leave the small ingredients like strawberries and mini cinnamon rolls until the end to help with filling in any missing spaces.
- It is optional but highly advised to place parchment paper down to preserve the board.
- You can mix and match several breakfast foods with this board. Please see section notes for ideas and options.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Countertop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy breakfast board, easy breakfast charcuterie board, gluten free breakfast charcuterie board