Creamy, rich and oh so much chocolate, these double dark chocolate peanut butter truffles will melt in your mouth. They are great for Valentine’s Day, make a delicious gift to a friend or perfect to just enjoy yourself.
- 8 oz dark chocolate
- 1– 13.5oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- In a saucepan on medium heat, whisk together the chocolate, coconut milk and maple syrup. Make sure to continue whisking so the mixture doesn’t burn.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix until combined; the mixture will become thick like a batter.
- Remove from heat, place in a glass bowl then place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Take out of freezer and place on counter for a few minutes before scooping into balls.
- On a cookie sheet with parchment paper, scoop the mixture into individual 1 inch balls.
- Set cookie sheet in freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Take out and roll truffles in cacao powder. Serve and enjoy!
- The truffles will be softer if you leave them in the freezer for 1/2 hour verses 1 hour so just depends on how hard or soft you want them before rolling in cacao powder.
- Check the blog post if you need substitution recommendations.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: truffles, double dark chocolate peanut butter truffles, no bake desserts