This healthier version of a traditional shamrock shake from McDonald’s is sure to be a delight in your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations.
- Combine all ingredients in blender
- Blend for 1-2 minutes until consistency is creamy and smooth
- Pour into glass and top with dairy free whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry, if desired
- Substitutions: You can use coconut milk and coconut ice cream in place of almond to still keep it dairy free.
- I choose to use a food dye that is free of artificial dyes since this is a healthier version. My favorite dyes that are not artificial are Color Kitchen and Supernatural.
- You can top with dairy free whipped cream and cherry or leave plain with just the ingredients listed.
- The sprinkles I used are also Supernatural
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: shamrock shake, milk shake, dairy free, st. patty's day, drinks, non-alcoholic drinks