This low carb, paleo friendly, side dish option is great to add to your weekly meal rotation. Fluffy and light you won’t even notice it is a vegetable.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower or 1 frozen bag of cauliflower rice
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 lime (to juice)
- If using a head of cauliflower, break up into florets and process in food processor or with grater. If using a frozen bag, see step 2
- Place into a stove top pan and saute for 5 minutes or until the excess water from the “rice” appears evaporated
- Transfer cauliflower rice to bowl
- Finely chop cilantro and sprinkle onto cauliflower rice
- Squeeze fresh lime juice onto cauliflower rice
- Juice from a freshly squeezed lime is best!
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stove top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cilantro-lime cauliflower rice, cauliflower rice, whole 30, low carb, paleo, side dish