Packed with protein and sweetness these creamy chocolate-blueberry treats will be a delight for kids and adults alike.
- 8 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder (I use Julian Bakery Paleo Thin Double Chocolate)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Combine the protein powder and milk into blender and pulse on low until mixed well
- Mix in the whole blueberries and combine
- Pour mixture evenly into popsicle molds
- Place in freezer for 3 hours
- Take out and enjoy this yummy summer treat
- Fresh blueberries are best but you can also use frozen ones as well.
- This is the silicone mold that I use and love for these popsicles.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pudding pop, dessert, summertime, sweet treats, paleo, gluten free