Bacon, avocado and egg salad is the perfect light and refreshing salad for spring or summer. Paired with this dairy-free creamy avocado-cilantro lime dressing and what a match!
- 2 cups lettuce
- 3–4 eggs (diced)
- 3–4 strips of bacon (chopped)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- Place lettuce layer on bottom of bowl.
- Top with diced up hard boiled eggs, chopped bacon pieces and diced avocados.
- Drizzle dressing of choice over top and enjoy!
- See blog posts on how to cook the best oven bacon and how to make the perfect hard boiled eggs for suggestions on these ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Countertop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon, avocado and egg salad, summer salad