A frittata is a great choice if you are looking for a quick dinner, weekend brunch or something you can make ahead for a weekday breakfast. This bacon and sausage frittata is super easy to make and packed with flavor and protein. With the salty bacon and sweet sausage, it is balanced and delicious.
- 8 eggs
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup ground maple sausage, browned and crumbled
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cook bacon and sausage, pat dry any excess grease then set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease an 8 x 8 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs together until combined.
- Whisk in heavy cream, sausage, bacon, cheese, spinach, onions and spices until completely combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish. Make sure it is set evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the middle is set and the edges start to brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Individual ovens have different temperature variations. Please monitor to make sure the dish isn’t too undercooked or overcooked.
- Please see blog post on modifying to make keto or paleo friendly.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon and sausage frittata, breakfast frittata, meat lovers frittata