This easy Asian beef skillet meal comes together in under 30 minutes. Great for those busy weeknights and makes a fantastic meal prep option. Whole 30, paleo, gluten-free and low carb.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 cup coconut aminos
- 2–3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- Cut cauliflower into small chunks and either grate with a box grater or process in a food processor. If using bagged cauliflower, move to step 2.
- Finely mince garlic and place in skillet with ground beef.
- Cook meat and garlic together until brown.
- Drain off any excess fat from the beef and sprinkle spices over the meat. Mix together.
- Add in cauliflower rice, green beans and coconut amino sauce.
- Stir, cover and let cook for 15 minutes.
- If vegetables seem crunchy still after 15 minutes, leave on stovetop for a few more minutes until softened.
- You can substitute many of the ingredients to tailor to your dietary needs (see blog post)
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: skillet meal, asian skillet meal, 30 minute meal, whole 30, paleo