This creamy and fluffy four ingredient chocolate mousse is the perfect dessert for two or to enjoy whenever you need a chocolate fix. This high protein-low carb dessert is absolutely delicious and can be made keto friendly.
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium size bowl, whisk cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in greek yogurt, powdered sugar and cocoa powder, then using the hand mixer until all ingredients are incorporated together.
- Place bowl in refrigerator for 1 hour to let mousse set.
- Serve in favorite bowl or jar and top with fresh fruit and or whipped topping.
- Can be made dairy free by using dairy free cream cheese and dairy free yogurt.
- Can be made keto by using a keto friendly sweetener.
- Make sure to let set 1 hour before serving so mousse will thicken up.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Countertop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 4 ingredient chocolate mousse, chocolate mousse, no bake chocolate mousse, no bake dessert, keto chocolate mousse